In this short property development course I cover the key concepts behind creating your own Automatic Property Acquisition Machine (APAM), property development due diligence and financial feasibility concepts.
I walk you through each and every project that I have been part of until end 2017 & how I executed each development using the Best Course in Property Development in Australia, called the Property Development System.
I walk you through my APAM, which explains how to channel profits & equity from one project to another & rinse and repeat the system over and over again.
And finally in a four part series I compare the key differences between Good and Great Property Developers.
This is a free course for investors and developers starting out in property development. Each video is unlocked every 3rd day so you can understand and abrob the content.
What made you sign up?
Excerpt from my APAM Webinar - Must Watch
Property Development Due Diligence
Property Development Financial Feasibility
Good Vs Great Property Developers - Part 1
Good Vs Great Property Developers - Part 2
Good Vs Great Property Developers - Part 3
Good Vs Great Property Developers - Part 4
About the instructor
An MBA-educated, creative professional with a record of taking on more responsibility & achieving deadlines. Proficient in prioritizing and completing tasks on time, yet flexible to multitask when necessary.
- Customer focused with over 10 years of diverse industry experience in B2B & B2C environment in Property Development, Project & Development Management.
- Excellent in oral and written communication skills with attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced high-pressure environment. Passionate about everything related to property & property development.
- Experience in directing & managing project execution with strong exposition in delivering projects on time and within budgets.
- In-depth knowledge of real estate investment and property development.
- Wide experience of working through all phases of boutique property development from site acquisition, re-development, construction and marketing.
- Property Development Educator - Systemized the complete property development process with step by step easy to follow modules & instructions. [https://www.propertydevelopmentsystem.com.au]
- Identified and systemized complete project management & budget tracking systems across Maven Builders and Developments.
- Proficient in development appraisal and financial feasibilities, financial modelling and cash flow waterfalls at par with industry standards.
- Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broking Management 2014 (National Institute of Finance)
- Certificate 4 in Finance and Mortgage Broking 2014 (National Institute of Finance)
- REIV Agents Representative (2014)
- Certificate in Advanced Property Development (2013) (Property Council of Australia)
- Certificate in Financial Feasibility (2013) (Property Council of Australia)
- Certificate in Project Management (2013) (Property Council of Australia)
- Certificate in Risk Management (2013) (Property Council of Australia)
- Master in Business Administration (MBA) 2000 (La Trobe University)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management 1999-2000 (La Trobe University)
- Bachelor of Business 1996 – 1999 (La Trobe University)